How to Install Your Intermediate Certificate on a Windows Server
Follow the instructions on this page to install your intermediate certificate.
If you are unsure which intermediate certificate you need, please contact our support team who will be happy to help you find the correct one.
- Copy-paste the intermediate into a text editor such as Notepad or Notepad++ and save it as “intermediate.crt” on your desktop.
Note: Remember to include the tags “—–BEGIN CERTIFICATE—–” and “—–END CERTIFICATE—–“)
2. In the Windows start menu, type MMC and open it:
3. In MMC go to File -> Add/Remove Snap-In:
4. Choose the Certificates snap-in and click Add:
5. Choose Computer account (to manage certificates system-wide):
6. Choose Local Computer, click Finish and press OK to exit the snap-in window:
7. In the MMC, right-click on Intermediate Certification Authorities and go to All Tasks > Import:
8. Click Next
9. Click Browse and select your intermediate certificate
10. Click Next
11. Restart your server, and you’re done!
Get in touch with us for a non-binding quote
We will contact you as soon as possible.
Follow us on LinkedIn to get the latest updates, news and insights.