How to Sign Documents with AATL Certificates (Foxit Reader)
- Open the PDF document you want to sign using Foxit Reader:
- Navigate to the Protect tab and click the Sign & Certify button as shown below:
- Click the Place Signature button:
- Select the area where you would like to place the digital signature. Note: Make sure your Safenet USB Token is plugged in and ready to use:
- A new window will appear as shown below which will display your digital signature details. Click Sign to proceed:
- Save the newly signed PDF document by clicking the Save button:
- To check if the signature has been successfully applied, open the PDF document and you will see the signature as shown below:
- Click the signature to check its status:
- Now you have digitally signed a PDF document using Foxit Reader.
Follow us on LinkedIn to get the latest updates, news and insights.